MBG : &amp;gt; Metal Crusher &amp;lt; MBG : > Metal Crusher <

It sounds pretty awesome, dude!!! A really interesting point of view! Thanks for this

Die In a Fire - Living Tombstone [ChipTuneRemix] Die In a Fire - Living Tombstone [ChipTuneRemix]

So cool, you have to let me use this in a videogame! :P cheers!

Infra Tokyo Racer Infra Tokyo Racer

SO cool dude! Im just wonderin...do you master the track? Awesome work!

Pi0run-V responds:

Yes, I mastered that track.
Thanks! :)

The Big Fight The Big Fight

I cant hear the drums...is like you did this in less than an hour :S come on! You could put some skill! By the way, good job.

StickRanger53 responds:

Thanks

Never2late Never2late

Sound like reggeaton, rlly, dude? In videogames? Blasphemy!

StickRanger53 responds:

Whats reggeaton?

Game loop Game loop

i would like to use this for a game! It could fit perfect in my game,,,! Awesome, very addictive!

0661 responds:

Hey man thank you very much: Feel free to use it, and please if you could mention my name/links somewhere in your project that would be awesome :D Cheers.

Cute Flowers Cute Flowers

Some drums could make it more happily intense. However, I can view the sarcasm in the song. Pretty good!

N1nj4X responds:

Wow, another comment about percussions. Maybe I should make I version with drums. Thanks for the review :)

No chance — stage No chance — stage

It remembers me to "Infiltration" from Metal Gear Ghost Babel, its a shame that u didnt finished this. It sounds great!

Psychotically Intensified Psychotically Intensified

This is totally awesome, I really enjoyed how you used the arpeggios, i totally suck with arpeggios, but always give the "high" to the epic chiptunes. Im working with famitracker, I have some tracks, but they are way basics...or at least im not working with arpeggios :( I will learn how to used it well...for do something like this! Awesome, dude!

Draconis256 responds:

Thank you! It's ok dude, I sucked with arpeggios when I started doing famitracker back in 2012. Think of an arpeggio as a chord, but in one channel played really fast over and over again. You can use the 000 effect Example: 049, or create a loop in the instrument editor in arpeggio. Either way works. Thank you and good luck!

Casual Good Times Casual Good Times

It remembers me Bomberman Hero from N64...good old times!

LunarSpartan responds: